A part from the dozens daily flights to Athens and Thessaloniki airports, you may travel:
By plane to Skiathos airport
Fly to the nearby Skiathos island (JSI).
The port of Skiathos lies 7 nmi from Skopelos’s northern port of Loutraki (Glossa on the Ferry Time tables). Travel time 30 min. by Conventional Boat and 15 min. by Speed Boat.
Also, the port of Skiathos lies 20 nmi from the port of Skopelos Town (also called Chora). Travel time 95 min. by Conventional Boat and 50 min. by Speed Boat. Ferry Boats and Speed Boats connect the two islands all day long.
Outstanding: With a minimum stay of 4 or 7 nights (depend on the hotel, Terms & Conditions apply), our Hotel Company offers Complimentary the Transportation from Volos port (Conventional boats) to our hotels (round trip) and 15% discount on any type of boat fares regardless the length of stay.
Additionally, there are Water Taxies connecting the 2 islands until midnight. For up to 5 persons the charge is totally 150€ (Skiathos – Loutraki), totally 170€ (Skiathos – Panormos), totally 200€ (Skiathos – Agnontas) and totally 250€ (Skiathos – Skopelos Town).Surcharge 50€ for any Skopelos destination after sunset.
Airliners flying to Skiathos: Olympic Air, Air Berlin, Apollo Air, Lauda Air, Monarch Air, Norwegian Air, Ryanair, Easyjet, Avro, Thomas Cook Airlines, Thompson Air, Transavia, Ving Air, Viking Air, Westernair, Smart Wings, Blu-Express, Condor,etc.
By plane to Anchialos airport of Volos Town
Fly to Anchialos airport of Volos Town airport (VOL).
The town of Volos lies 60nmi from Skopelos. There are Speed Boats and Conventional Ferry Boats connecting the two points.
Outstanding: With a minimum stay of 4 or 7 nights (depend on the hotel,Terms & Conditions apply), our hotel company offers Complimentary the Transportation from Volos port (Conventional boats) to our hotels (round trip) and 10% discount on any type of boat fares regardless the length of stay.
By car or Bus to Ferry Boat or Speed Boat points
- Athens to Agios Konstantinos port (St. Constantine), 167 km.
Agios Konstantinos Bus timetables & tickets: www.alkyontravel.gr
- Athens to Volos port, 325 km
- Athens to Kymi port, 158 km
- Thessaloniki to Volos port, 208 km.
Bus timetables & tickets: http://ktelmacedonia.gr/en/routes/tid=26
By Ferry Boat or Speed Boat (Hydrofoils or Catamarans)
The boat travel to Skopelos Island is some kind of a small cruise. The largest part of the journey is along the coasts of continental Greece, Euboea and the Northern Sporades islands. Magnificent coastlines and unique sceneries are unfolding before your eyes.
- Volos to Skopelos 60 nmi. Duration of trip from 2.30 to 4.15 hours, depending on type of boat. For timetables & tickets: www.hsw.gr
- Agios Konstantinos (St. Constantine) to Skopelos 61 nmi. Duration of trip from 2.15 to 4.05 hours, depending on type of boat. For timetables & tickets: www.hsw.gror www.nel.gr
- Kymi to Skopelos 40 nmi. Duration of trip 2.45 hours. Only conventional boats. For timetables & tickets: www.sne.gr
- Skyros island to Skopelos. www.sne.gr Skyros has an international airport (SKU)
- Thessaloniki to Skopelos 120 nmi. Duration of trip 2.35 hours. For timetables & tickets:www.hsw.gr
Important notice: Our hotel company .Please check our “Special Offers” at our website