1. Do you provide online booking through your website?
Yes, online booking through our website is an easy and secure two-step process.
2. Why to book directly through your website?
By booking through our website you take advantage of our unique offers and get the best price guarantee for your booking.
3. What is the best price guarantee?
We reassure you that if you book through our online booking system, you take advantage of the lowest price available on the internet. If you find a lower price available online within 24 hours from the date of booking, we will offer you this price with an additional refund of € 20 per room per night.
4. How will I know my booking is confirmed?
You will receive your booking confirmation by email. This will include your reservation details and a confirmation number.
5. Can I cancel or make amendments to my booking?
Yes, amendments can be made through our website by logging in with your confirmation number and your e-mail. Please notice that some bookings are subject to non-flexible cancellation policies and some of their details cannot be altered e.g. arrival and departure dates, booking cancellation, etc. In that case please contact us. In case your booking is made by a travel agent, it is necessary to contact the agent directly.
6. What are the available methods of online payment?
A valid credit card is required for completing your reservation through our website. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express and Diners Club cards.
7. Is the online booking process secure?
Yes, all data provided through our system are protected by SSL and PCI DSS standards.
8. How far in advance do I have to book my accommodation in Skopelos?
There is no time limit to when you can make your booking, but we strongly advise you to book as soon as possible to make sure there is availability. Remember also that the earlier you book, the more available offers you may find!
9. Is breakfast included in the price?
Yes, it is included.